Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Allyson T
    Participant

I downloaded the app on my daughter Allyson’s iPad, watched the webinar, took the survey, paid my fee for the early adopter program and there are no activities listed in her app.
    Is there something I am missing?

Steve Hendrix
    Keymaster

Hi Allyson,

Thank you for reaching out. You are on the right track. We will look at your Range Scores from the survey and push over activities within 24-48 hours. This allows us to fit your child with the best activities. I will push over your activities now. Please let us know how your child responds to these lessons. The Range Score is just a piece of the puzzle so your feedback, journal entries, and the data from the app is going to help us create activities that will benefit your child.

Thank you again for your post on the Support Forum.

Best,
    Will

Jacqueline D
    Participant

Is the webinar available through this site or only through the app? Just getting started here but having glitches with things playing through the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Deborah B
    Participant

I am a TVI utilizing the app for the first time with a student. I registered and watched the navigation webinar but I don’t see how I can move forward with entering my student CVI Range and accessing activities. I am really wanting to utilize this app and push for it with my school district when your professional pack becomes available but there are a number of glitches right now. I hope you can get things smoothly resolved before the Sept. 2019 roll out, otherwise I won’t be able to push for district involvement. For now, please help me enter info. for my one student and gain access to activities. Also, we are going into Spring break and will be off for a week so I can’t do activities with student until return. Is that going to be a problem.
    Thanks for all your are doing to provide services to CVI!,,
    Deborah Bruening

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.