You spoke. We listened. Feedback from the Early Adopter Program and through social media has been consistent, “we love the app, but the monthly subscription fee is a problem”.
In addition to the new, lower monthly fee, we are changing our support model. We are looking for ways to be much more responsive to your questions and proactive in the use of the app with your child. Effective immediately:
- Live CVi Connect Support Chat. We will provide open windows when CVi Connect Support Staff will be available for an online, live chat. This should allow for quicker responses to your questions regarding use of the CVi Connect app.
- Facebook Live Training. We will begin weekly FB Live training events, where the CVi Connect Support Staff will provide training on various features and functions of the CVi Connect app. You can attend live or we will record the sessions and make them available to the community.
- Training Videos. We are also planning to increase the number of training videos that will be posted on our CVi Connect YouTube channel.
- Child progress reports – the app will now be able to display a child’s progress reports
- Improved performance – image download performance improvements, which should speed up the time it takes to load an activity
- Improved Accessibility support for font sizes – app will more fully support font size changes from accessibility settings
- Improved instructions view on activity start up – the instructions view has been made larger and easier to read when an activity starts
- Prompt for “Are you sure” on quit of an activity – when quitting an activity, a ‘prompt’ confirms the choice
All the best.